The Official Website of Yahminah McIntosh


The Official Web site of Yahminah McIntosh



http://www.yahminahmcintosh.com/


New Blog:

http://www.yahminahmcintosh.wordpress.com











NUMBER OF PHAMLI SUPPORTERS TO DATE!

SMILE OFTEN AND HAVE HOPE ALWAYS!

Header Banner Made with MyBannerMaker.com! Click here to make your own!
Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introducing SHUGAH; Love's Dew


SHUGAH Vol. I


Belazadu'm PHAMLI!
As I am preparing to write the new piece that's coming soon,  I wanted to share 1 of my many new blessings with YOU.  After what seems like an eternity, I am finally able to say that my first book SHUGAH; Love's Dew will be released very shortly.  For those of you who have been following my work for the last couple of years, you would remember that SHUGAH was one of the first poems that I ever shared on this site.  It was written from a hopeful place, where the spirit of Ms Celie's smile,  rested upon the crumbling mountains of pain.  It's taken all of this time, to finally get to a point where I felt like it was finished.  Although, I had attempted to publish it in 2009, it was unsuccessful, because it didn't feel complete in my spirit.  Over time, I've grown to understand exactly, why I nor this work was ready to be released into the world to travel in the wind.  I can honestly say that this journey has been one of the most difficult that I've experienced thus far, because of what I had to learn about myself in order to be courageous enough to believe in the healing power of my own gifts and words. 

SHUGAH; Love's Dew, is more than a book about love, but an introduction to the beginning of a thought...It's my freedom to express what I'm feeling dancing across recycled pages where it's opposite once resided.  It is the beauty that one finds, in the palm of their hands after they've decided to crawl from up under bitterness's rock...It is that AHA MOMENT and satisfying pedigree chanted in between life's replenishment.  Today I understand the unconditional nature of God's Agape love, that in turn has fashioned the healing of my heart in such a way, where the traces of yesterday no longer exist.

I have Embraced the spirit of EsterRuth...Where I have been made to know the meaning of that shiny thing that adorned my head (my crown). For the first time in my life, my heart is at peace. Not only because it is still, but because it is whole.  It's interesting what you see in the dark, and what you appreciate in the light. 

I could tell you that writing is easy and being a person who feels emotion on extreme levels is the greatest feeling in the world, but that would not be the truth.  But what I can tell you is that I am completely satisfied with today's outcome. Within the pages of my book, you will find short stories that speak of the depth of love and creation, poems about healing and sacrifice, and pieces about commitment and redemption.  I have truly enjoyed this journey and look forward to the next phase in completing volume II.



If I could have fit every word, and every chapter that I wanted into this volume, I would have, but because my life continues to get better and my experiences are most uplifting, I wanted to be patient, so that I could do the future some justice...

I must thank, the Father for giving me love and life, to the LOML for bringing me joy, supporting my dreams and changing my life, my family for your continued love and support, my SistahPhenomenal for your gifts and creativity, my awesome wonder for loving mommy back to health, and my PHAMLI supporters for your loyalty prayers and love!

With the Metaphoric power vested in me,
 I now release SHUGAH!

SHUGAH; Love's Dew will be available October 27th. 

Please visit www.yahminahmcintosh.com to pre-order.

Stay Tuned for Upcoming Events, and the Launch of My new Website, coming soon!

God Bless and Thank You for your Love and Support.

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful
and are Destined for Greatness! Live your Fullest Life.

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to
correct, yesterdays mistakes! Yahminah McIntosh

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,
BE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF YOUR OWN VISION.

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed
and Never Stop at Good, Keep Getting Better and know YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST!