The Official Website of Yahminah McIntosh


The Official Web site of Yahminah McIntosh



http://www.yahminahmcintosh.com/


New Blog:

http://www.yahminahmcintosh.wordpress.com











NUMBER OF PHAMLI SUPPORTERS TO DATE!

SMILE OFTEN AND HAVE HOPE ALWAYS!

Header Banner Made with MyBannerMaker.com! Click here to make your own!
Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hold On

...The things that we sometimes hear and see in our sleep are clear reflections of what are happening in the present, some of which we know and many of which we don't know; However, many of the dreams that we experience during restless nights are mere deflections of the fears that we hold close to our hearts...YMC Fear not, be patient, aspire to overcome, for all that you now intuitively know, is more than you yourself believed that you could understand before this time. Think positive, be lifted, be uplifted and be encouraged, for in this day, you shall be set free by a much needed peace, indeed.
YMC

RestPHULL
I opened my eyes, because for some reason this night seemed longer than the last. I just looked over at my favorite alarm clock. and it said 12:43 A.M., and when I closed my eyes and opened them again, the clock said 12:51 a.m.. Wow, time seemed to have slowed down, not that I was in any rush for the morning to come, because no wet eyes here! I got out of bed and tip toed to my computer, I grabbed my remote and turned on my stereo, hit shuffle and and by the luck of the draw, guess what started playing? Jennifer Hudson singing "I've Changed", An interesting choice for this early morning mini retreat. As always, I began analyzing the moment, and allowed my self to enjoy the thought of the fact that I have changed. It was dark and the light of the moon was bouncing off of my tumbler filled with green tea.






An Open Eye
The next song that began to play had me grooving, but in a different way, Wilson Phillips' song Hold On! This is one of the many songs that are near and dear to my heart. I began to assess my recent experiences as well as my writings, and saw the story that I never thought I'd live to tell, begin to take PHORM!. So I thanked God for another moment and began to write!
I am grateful for this "STILLNESS' tonight, because it's mine. I feel most open right now as I think that I am getting through the most difficult stages of this GROWING THING. When the rest of this day unfolds, I am sure that it will be most exciting and interesting. I'm sure I'll greet my loved ones with a Huge Smile, enjoy their presence and go on with my day. Always make sure that the people you love and that love you know how you feel, because if tomorrow never comes, will they ever know?








Declaration
I must declare that there are just some things that I am finding to be most interesting, like How God is dealing with me, the things that I now see that I never saw, the things that I hear that I never heard, and all that I am becoming, that I never thought I could become. So many cliche's, but they are true. It's like when you have a new born baby and they wake up in the middle of the night, to be held, rocked or to feed on the good sweet breast milk. Anyway, that's just me and my metaphoric analogies!
2nd... Chances
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you wouldn't have...? Well I have, and that's a dangerous place to be, because it's not like we are "Benjamin Button" and we live our lives backwards! We must be intentional about going forward into Good Places, and set our affections on the Greater Good. The way that I resolve my thinking in this area is to think of what I can do differently moving forward. Every area of our lives, can stand to be tweaked and that's the beauty of it all. Remember that you always have a chance to MAKE BETTER CHOICES AND DECISIONS. What I have found is that when you take chances on taking the granted opportunities to Do Better, you miss out of A CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME.
Remember, that No matter what you experience, your endurance and resilience is paramount to who you ARE BECOMING.



Blessings to PHAMLI,
This is what was on my heart, early this morning! As always things come to me in pieces, and I'm good with that. I express it, how I see it. I send out prayers and positive vibrations to all who will receive it. Keep your Heads Up, Stay Positive and Keep it Moving. Once you find yourself, never lose yourself. Grab hold to what you know to be beautiful, positive and true and TAKE OWNERSHIP OF IT. I pray for your families, jobs, health and relationships and businesses, that you prosper fully beyond your most wildest dreams. May you experience Good Love and Pure Joy.
Until Next Time
Yahminah McIntosh
...an excerpt from
HOLDING ON
One day some thing is going to happen in your life that will
tear you up, break you down and make you cry
don't let it hold you down, and waste time chasing your tail,
asking yourself the reason why
Just know that, from this you'll heal and grow
and things will change, and things will go your way
IF YOU JUST HOLD ON FOR 1 MORE DAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.
...
Yahminah McIntosh Copyright 2009

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful
and are Destined for Greatness! Live your Fullest Life.

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to
correct, yesterdays mistakes! Yahminah McIntosh

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,
BE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF YOUR OWN VISION.

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed
and Never Stop at Good, Keep Getting Better and know YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST!