The Official Website of Yahminah McIntosh


The Official Web site of Yahminah McIntosh



http://www.yahminahmcintosh.com/


New Blog:

http://www.yahminahmcintosh.wordpress.com











NUMBER OF PHAMLI SUPPORTERS TO DATE!

SMILE OFTEN AND HAVE HOPE ALWAYS!

Header Banner Made with MyBannerMaker.com! Click here to make your own!
Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Thing

A NEW THING
Many times in life we don't take the time, to make the time to listen to our lives. Whether its during the turn of the year or during a trial that refines us. I've experienced such rawness of pain and jubilant happiness, that I had to search and pray for a perfect balance for my life. Although it seems that you can't have one without the other, it is never too late to try to achieve that of which you know you need, A STATE OF GOOD PEACE.



Today is a good day and yesterday is gone, thank God, because I have some things that I must do within this time that I've been given. I'm Growing into a New Woman, Embracing some New Things, I've Changed my Mindset, I've made a commitment to walk away from things and individuals that did not compliment my life. I've gotten older, wiser, healthier and tougher, and am happy about where I am, and am looking forward to where I have to go. I'm getting closer to God, My heart is being taken care of very well, I see clearer and I am EMPOWERED NOW BY THE GLIMPSE OF HOPE THAT HAS BEEN KNOCKING ON MY DOOR WAITING TO BE GREETED WITH MY OPEN ARMS. FINALLY I AM ARRIVING AND I AM ARRIVING RIGHT ON TIME. It feels so good to be Alive and still have the opportunity to LIVE MORE ABUNDANTLY. Indeed...







The Conversation with God
...On December 31, 2009 at 11:56 P.M., I was in prayer and in a state of complete stillness. I prayed for the strength to hold on and the Will to continue to WANT to Succeed. I prayed for wisdom and knowledge and I asked for understanding in all things.





I asked for the courage to be able to continue to FORGIVE EFFECTIVELY so that I may CONTINUE TO OVERCOME and I prayed for GOD TO MAKE ME A DISTRIBUTION CENTER FOR HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT THAT I MAY GIVE OUT WHAT I RECEIVE, ONLY TO RECEIVE MORE. I was thankful, grateful and completely full of a spirit of Worship. I began to lay everything that weighed me down at the ALTAR OF GRACE and I decided to close my eyes and walk away and let them ALL go...



In my Spirit
When the clock struck 12:00 A.M. and we had made the transition into 2010, I realized that what I had just done, would require an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF ACTION FROM ME, and It was well with my soul, because I am up for the task. I was welcomed to The First Day of the Rest of My Life...FRIDAY! It was like a good payday, directly deposited into my "Life's Account". I just needed to make sure that I was a good steward of all that I had received.
I realized that the more that I grew, that I had become more



I remembered that in 2009, I had began to face the biggest storm of my life and I am happy to say that the rain, wind and tornadoes didn't break my spirit...(Get that somebody!). I had prayed and asked God for strength and realized that you can't be strong if you don't have any challenges to get through that will make you stronger. 2009 was no walk in the park and unlike 2008, well, let's just say I'm glad its 2010! He will never ever, give you more than you can handle, its how you perceive the amount of strength that you have that will determine how you handle what comes your way. He will always have your back!
The Resolution
I listen to alot of people in the course of my days, and hear excuses, stories of pain, blame, etc...I hear the reasons why being stuck is better than stepping out - because of fear and why staying broken hearted is easier than being LOVED TO LIFE!~ I've heard it all. I often think about the platforms for change that we fail to build, once we make decisions to change and still expect for life to go according to the unintentional plans that we carelessly make.



When you change your mind about where you are in your life and what you want out of it, there really is no monotony, because you create the pace in which change can happen. We are in control of how the rest of this plays out, no matter what happens. I realize that there may be stop signs, hurricanes, forks in the road, slanderers, wars, and scandal that may come against us, but in the stillness of these attacks we always need to have an effective strategy on how we will move forward, become better, survive, heal, succeed and atone.


The Revelation

To be refined by your experiences is difficult and although there is nothing to it but to do it, its easier said than done. I just like to think of it as a do or die, type of situation. If you don't make a decision to get better, grow up, keep your word, get it right, do right, or believe in yourself, you will surely die where you are. If you continue to do the exact same thing, guess what kind of results you will get? No matter how many times you go to the grocery store because you need food, if you always leave the dish washing liquid at the counter because you want to spend that $2.45 on renting a movie, then you will always have a sink full of dirty dishes! Understand that.


I don't care if you have to go to "THE WALL", just work it, because the truth is that at the end of your days, there is no one who cares more about YOU than YOU. Others will just love the way that you care about yourself and benefit from that fruit.


Retribution
When you sow you reap, and whatever a man or woman thinketh so is he or she, right? Why do we hold ourselves hostage? We spend so much time taking from life one good experience, person, piece, etc... whenever they are given and we just store them up. How about giving back to life, through good intentions, consistency, trust, and taking good chances on life! I am clearly speaking about being responsible, and sowing into our lives what we want to receive. We kid ourselves thinking that, our ways are the best ways; However, if you continue to get the same or similar results, there is some releasing of effort that needs to happen on your part. Release your good intentions and energies into the universe, discern and hold back when lead, BUT BY NO MEANS DON'T EXPECT TO REAP FROM WHAT YOU DON'T SOW. (get that somebody!)
KNOCK KNOCK
Its not a Who that's there but a
WHAT that's shinning the buckle of its own fairness
Welcome to the Beginning of "Opportunity's Knock"

It shall not stay long, for its visit is purposed

and its pace, meant to be a directive for your life



MOST ABUNDANTLY




Everything in your life has its place, no matter what it is. The challenge is finding the appropriate place for them and restructuring your perception of reality to meet the needs of your destiny. Hummm, what I am saying is that, if you can't see yourself growing and getting better and flourishing in every area of your life, than you will never get there. You must believe in yourself.

HIGH 5
Many people will say that, they often times fall off the bandwagon after starting something, and many times struggle with finishing...I believe that this happens because they just get too busy, or suffer some kind of breakdown, brought on by the affect of distractions. Since I have big bold "AHA Moments" - Lol! taking up the time that "Second Guessing", used to, I have no choice but to believe that all of those are excuses and no matter what happens in this life, I have the power to overcome all shortcomings. I realize that me mastering my own personal gifts and Thoroughly enjoying my SEASONS, has its perks, and the fruit of my own betterment, brings satisfaction that will last life times!



"REALITIZE"

Life is truly comprised of what you make of it, How you discard of the garbage, how you extract the juice from your lemons, what you do with them, how creative you get with their nectar, what you sow into the universe and how you perceive everything. This is your life and no matter how much you interact with others, what you see, what you have and what you give, the outcome will always be up to YOU.


You don't have to be a slave to your own ignorance and bond servant to "just cause" for your past mistakes. I believe that everyday should be started fresh and every moment cherished as the unpromised next. There is no guarantee in the length of your life and its important to aspire to be on a continuum of improvement. Write down your visions, goals, aspirations, prayers, dreams, grocery lists, schedules, etc...because our lives respond to intentional efforts of change and consistency and this will be good as you move forward.



Sacrifice
Pay attention to your life and respect it. Whatever you desire to do, remember that no soldier wins a battle without having to fight. The many struggles to be better people and keep our words comes at an awesome price, "OUR LIVES", and paying it would be easier for us all if we understood that what you sacrifice willfully, will be replaced bountifully! Make 2010 a year of uncomprimised change and intentional growth and maturity. Aspire to be a beacon of light, goal to succeed in every area, work on improving yourself in every way, work on your relationships, parenthood, skills, gifts and throw out the baggage.



My Dearest PHAMLI,
This is the Beginning of the Best part of your Life! Don't question why it is, just keep on living until the answers reveal themselves and know that everything happens for its appointed reason. No matter where you are, what you want and where you want to be in your life, if you are not there, then know that when you stand up and look ahead, the road that you seek has the indentations of your footprints lightly placed for a Good Journey. I will stand with each and everyone of you, and look out into the horizon of life and expect change to happen as we all move forward and work toward our individual goals.


MY WORDS TO YOU

Love your life, respect the ones that you love and care about you, manage your time well, step out on faith in all things, don't hold back the gifts (work them), make commitments when its time, eat right, exercise, lose weight if you need to, be better parents, work smarter, get closer to God, get grounded, keep your words, be consistent, mature grow, learn and take time to make time for yourself. Remember, once you do your part, your life will respond, and everything will begin to fall into place as it shall.
I assure you that the best is Yet to Come!

Until Next Time
Be Well
Namaste'
Yahminah




an excerpt from








A'ZULUTION
Legends of the fall
spare me not the gist and meaning of the truth
and go not far from this season's scar
and cast no frost upon
legitimacy's fruit
I come in my own peace
energized from a marathon purposed twice over
and I've bagged my conclusions, and resolutions in sacks with holes, strong enough to hold them until this life is over
grow weary not your aching fingers
for your pointing of the index,
has empowered me
I've listened to the simple understandings
and know how every story ends
raise the bar, high but not far
and here's can't from my vocabulary
I've run, but not from what I deserve
ears deafened by the ambush on my paradise's turf
loud screams of my misdirected things
have no light intentions of moon light navigating
it all,I've heard
raised myself off of envious mares
and recycled hurt
snatch not away those things you feel I can't comprehend
be watchful for I am a gorilla fighting a war that will never end
I am cautious unless my grand mutilations be seen as of yet
and I find creation slightly more than I can be, and accept...
I speak not words, I don't mean, and those I do
their wings I clean
I mistakenly by default master consistency
as my yes'es be that as they may
and my no's empty
I believe nothing is worst than doing nothing
and that some kind of wonderful thing
you capture only takes the place of that one thing
that's left a fracture
on your stalled movement, into your happily every after
where your manufactured words have unrecognized meaning...


Yahminah McIntosh Copyright 2010

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful
and are Destined for Greatness! Live your Fullest Life.

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to
correct, yesterdays mistakes! Yahminah McIntosh

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,
BE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF YOUR OWN VISION.

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed
and Never Stop at Good, Keep Getting Better and know YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST!