The Official Website of Yahminah McIntosh


The Official Web site of Yahminah McIntosh



http://www.yahminahmcintosh.com/


New Blog:

http://www.yahminahmcintosh.wordpress.com











NUMBER OF PHAMLI SUPPORTERS TO DATE!

SMILE OFTEN AND HAVE HOPE ALWAYS!

Header Banner Made with MyBannerMaker.com! Click here to make your own!
Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well Alright!

It's 4:44 A.M., I'm up and can't sleep...I'm grooving to Marvin Gaye's, "Got to Give it Up"!  I'm excited about something, but don't quite know what it is yet.  And for all of those that know me, who say, "Yahminah, you're always happy about something!", PHAMLI this is different.  When God moves, there is nothing ordinary about His Movement, FAVOR and Placement, believe me!  It's kind of like a feeling that I've never had before, like...the day of a beautiful well planned, ceremony or something...Hummm (Mirbaile) Stay Tuned for that 1 - WINK!  Anyway, I have some good butterflies this early morning and It's All Good. Let it be Unto me!  This is nice!
Today!
Today, I feel better than I ever have, I'm happy, my mind is clear, my hearts in a good place & and I feel good about the Beauty & Promise of this New Season of my Life.  Within a multitude of deep and reflective thoughts, I've found some AHA moments and Epiphanies just a hiding behind closed doors.  I thought about where I've been and what I've done in my life prior to this moment and realized that I have been blessed to have been a pupil of Life's wonderful teaching moments and I'm graduating to a new level of progression.  Today, I've come to understand the awesome principle of stewardship on great levels, I've learned how to accept me and all that I am and have to offer in the best way that only I can and I've learned what the Power of Love in many forms can do, especially the love of self. WOW. WatchoutNAH

On the Inside
I'm changing, I'm renewing and I am being rejuvenated by the Hope of Life.    
I've been humbled, boy have I been humbled, but I'm a blessed woman for it, believe me!  I've been hurt and broken and then healed and restored. I've learned how to be silent, use wisdom, intercede and enjoy my living in seconds.  I've discovered the value in all things that I consider to be important and have found some interesting things in the petals of my own rose.  I have so much to be grateful and thankful for and I have decided to live my life thankfully...There's something new behind this smile, so GET READY!  I'm Moving forward and about, Navigating through Destiny as I am called.  I'm getting focused, planning, preparing and have found a NUJOI at my center.  My faith is stronger than it has ever been and I'm coming out...the new box that I willfully created, because as people of Light, when we change, we grow and oftentimes reach a level of comfort, in a box where we begin to dress the walls like windows. (Get that somebody!) 

Ease on Down!
I'm Skipping around the atmosphere in the Spirit, Singing, "Can You Feel a Brand New Day", from the WIZ! I'm Smiling, Clapping & Laughing and checking on the Vision, and reminding it that I have faith!  It's all good and no matter what's not, I know will be and whatever I don't have that I desire, I will have. There's no stopping me, and nothing that I will claim as a Hindrance, because right now today at this moment, right at this specific time, It's all good, and It's well with my soul.  Restoration, is that you!

Spoken Words
So, as the sun began to rise, I stood in the middle of my bedroom and looked around me and began to speak what I wanted to see and happen in my life.  So once I was done, waking everyone else in the house, lol! I took out my journal and wrote, "Where I wanted to be in 4 months:..."  The more I wrote, the more specific I became, specifying makes, models, colors, directions, sizes, levels, etc...You name it, I wrote it!  I'm so looking forward to what's about to happen in this season that I can hardly contain myself. Actually, just today, I was told that I was glowing...and you know what I AM.  

My Dearest PHAMLI,
  Although, I may not know all of you, I love you in spirit and want nothing but the best for you and your lives. I wanted to share this with you, as I know that there are many of you out there who are coming to some resolves in your life, entering new seasons, and understanding the seasons that you just came out of.  Whatever it is that you want to accomplish, see or experience in your life, begin making a list and writing the Vision for YOUR Life.  Make it plain enough to understand, so that when you refer back to it, as you grow, your journey will become even clearer.  If you feel stuck, walk to a mirror and call things that were not as though they were and say (in the spirit of the movie the 6th sense), "I see Powerful People!" I hope that you develop an allergy to Negativity and I pray that you embrace the spirit of positivity.  Learn any and everything that you can from the lessons that life has to teach you. Please Be a good steward of what the Creator Invests in you and Keep it Positive and Moving...Always.  

P.S.-Since no one is promised tomorrow, I will say that if it be the Father's will to allow me to see 2011, I guarantee that It's ON! In a good way ofcourse!

I send this positive energy to all who will receive it, may Goodness, Grace, Power and Mercy Rest Upon you!

With the Best Intentions

Belazadu'm

Yahminah McIntosh

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful

It was written at the PHOUNDATIONS of the earth that You were Created Beautiful
and are Destined for Greatness! Live your Fullest Life.

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to

The Awesomeness, in this day is that you have the opportunity to
correct, yesterdays mistakes! Yahminah McIntosh

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,

BELIEVE IN YOU, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE AND STAND FIRM ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE,
BE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF YOUR OWN VISION.

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed

Dare To Dream, Believe you Will Succeed
and Never Stop at Good, Keep Getting Better and know YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST!